Monday, May 7, 2012

Tis the season...


....For showers, brunches, parties- you name it! We are having fun and enjoying all the different people we are blessed to know and celebrate. The above picture is from the senior class seminary wives brunch. All the wives of the graduating seniors were invited to our pastor's home for a sweet morning together enjoying yummy food and sharing what is next after graduation. I loved hearing the different seminary stories and the different paths the Lord is leading all of us.

and then my dear friend Summer from college is getting married
and we had a shower for her in beautiful Rancho Santa Fe











These two ladies got me my first date with Andrew :)


And then I was so blessed to host a baby shower for my friend Vanessa! Her and her husband Oscar are such dear friends and we can't wait to meet their baby boy at the end of this month :)







3 comments:

Jenny Lyon said...

Hey! We miss you guys!! These are such great pictures... I am so excited for Vanessa and Oscar!! So fun!!!

Deidre Johnson said...

Oh my! You are busy! Everything looks great! We miss you! Deidre

ayemih9 said...

Hey busy bee!

Yes tis the season and I have been making lots of trips to LA recently too for showers, parties etc. Then after that is our high school senior parties, and then our crazy summer schedule! Love that you are busy with blessings. Great job with V's shower too! Beautiful as usual!

-A