Monday, May 18, 2009

Bedrest update

We had our Doc appointment this morning to see how I am doing on bedrest. Dr. Frields was happy with how I am responding to the medication and it seems that this past week the cramping has gone down some. Thank you for all of your prayers! He said that I could try adding a few little activities to my day to see how my body handles it. Yippee! I won't be jogging anytime soon, but I hope to try and make dinner tonight and see what happens. I will continue with the same amount of medication everyday for now. Weston is growing well and we heard another strong heartbeat which is wonderful. In 2 weeks we go back in again to see what to do next. We will also have an ultrasound to make sure that Weston is developing properly. I can't wait! It has been 10 weeks since the last one and I am so curious to see what our little boy looks like now.

3 comments:

Jenny Lyon said...

Yeahhh!!! I am so happy for you! Call me after you make dinner, I want to know how it goes. We love you guys and are glad you can get up a little more!

janet gutierrez said...

great news! i am praying for you and andrew... and little weston. can't wait to meet him! love you guys.

Kate said...

i'm so glad you get to move around a bit! 9 more weeks- home stretch!!