Sunday, May 10, 2009

First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage...




Yesterday I escaped from my housebound state to witness the beautiful wedding of our friends Matt and Amy! I was given permission from a nurse as long as I stayed sitting down and rested afterwards.
Not only was it wonderful to see our friends become one before the Lord and all of us who love them, but Andrew officiated the wedding! This was his very first wedding! He did such a wonderful job. I couldn't help but take a few pics of him in action.




3 comments:

Julie Gebhards said...

Awesome! I'm sure he did a great job!! We missed you today, but I'm glad you're resting and taking care of Weston. :)

Ayemi said...

It was sooo good to see you up and around for the wedding, and I'm glad you are still feeling okay. Andrew delivered a wonderful message and also was a caring shepherd for the rehearsal and the whole day of. You guys are already a great mommy and daddy pair!

Anonymous said...

So proud of you Andrew. Your first but not your last. Your nameMuch will be asked of you. And you do it wondefully.
Mike