Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Amazing Parents

Thought I would pay tribute to the people who brought me into this world and let you all know how wonderful and fun my mom and dad are! My mom is a tireless worker always serving and helping wherever she can. She gets so much done in one day and gets up the next day ready for more! She cooked, cleaned and fed Andrew and I for a week with a smile and hugs and kisses everyday. Pictured below are the goodies she baked while she was here. Yum! My dad is an amazing business man but also someone his employees love! He gives it his all and thrives under intense pressure. He also has many hobbies on the side like rocking out in the company band ( pictured below), running, cycling and restoring cars and motorcycles! They will be adding a new skill to their repertoires this summer by becoming grandparents. They both can hardly wait and I know Weston will be so blessed by their love, just like we have. We love you so much mom and dad!

1 comment:

LittleNanni said...

Love the updated posts and your darling background. Bet you're getting lots of "sittin" things done these days.

Love ya,
Nanni