Friday, May 22, 2009

Word Fu Fanatics!

This post is really for my mother in law and brother in law who have
started a healthy family competition with Andrew! Word Fu is an I
phone application that is like scrabble on speed! You try to create as
many words as possible as the timer ticks away and is accompanied by
ninja fighting noises! Not sure who decided to put words and ninjas
together, but it is pretty funny! I gave up on the game after five
minutes. I enjoy good old fashioned scrabble where u get all the time
in the world to come up with your words, but I do enjoy watching
Andrews new obsession with this silly game! Below are his highest
scores which he is very proud of! (and loves to announce them to me
daily!) thank you kerri for getting your son addicted to this! Now I
must compete with the Mets and Word Fu for Andrews affections! Just
kidding! For anyone wishing to join in on the madness, this fun game
costs a couple of bucks for hours of entertainment!

1 comment:

Kate said...

oh gosh, brian is the same way... he had an unhealthy competition going with some friends on this game called 15 on the iphone and they were constantly playing and sending each other screenshots of their scores. ha!

ok so regarding the church- central peninsula church, but it's in millbrae, not the city. it's worth the commute for sure. i'll email you more information. (: