Monday, May 4, 2009

Things I have learned on bedrest

1. How fast the day goes by even when I am doing nothing!
2. What a privilege it is to be able to go to work
3. That laying on my couch and watching a movie at 3 in the afternoon is good for me! ( doctor's orders!)
4. I will never complain about doing housework again, I can't wait to pick up my vacuum and mop and to be able to clean my own house again! ( thanks mom for all the work you have been doing!)
5. How much you actually can do sitting down
6. That I am prideful and the Lord is using this time to humble me and force me to allow others to take care of things that I "should" be able to do for myself
7. How grateful I am for our son and to count each day as a blessing that he is healthy and staying in my womb
8. The numbing sensation in the lower parts of my body means it is time to move to a different couch, chair or bed
9. The blessing that family and friends truly are and how we need eacother in this life to encourage and help one another
10. What a wonderful husband I have who daily supports me and loves me! I am so grateful to have Andrew by my side :)

2 comments:

Sara Mallon said...

Hey Michelle I will be praying that these contractions stop soon! Sounds like you are learning lots from bedrest :)

Jenny said...

Love the list Michelle! Looks like you have had time to make changes to your blog also! Enjoy the time the Lord has given you to rest! We look forward to Weston's arrival!!!