Sunday, May 17, 2009

Visit with the Grandparents to be!

This week my mom has been here helping us once again and it has been such a blessing! We have been doubly blessed to have my dad come into town for the weekend. He had not yet seen our new place and we were excited to spend some time with him too! Just some fun pics below of this weekend so far with them. Andrew and my dad drove around town friday afternoon getting the car washed and showing him the "sights" in Burbank. They came home with a horseshoe game set and quickly set that up in the backyard! I have fond memories of this game. Ever since I was a little girl my parents, aunts, uncles and cousins would play Horseshoes on my grandparents farm in Michigan. Anyone up for a game of Horseshoes? Come on over! Later that night my dad tackled putting together our baby jogger stroller and we all studied the perplexing directions on how to install the carseat! I think we will wait for Andrew's brother-in-law to come and help us! ( He is a paramedic and is "car seat certified"- very official!) Then Saturday, as us girls headed off to Weston's baby shower ( I will post on that soon!) my dad and Andrew took advantage of the beautful weather and hit the road for an afternoon of motorcycle riding! ( oh, not sure what I hit, but I can't figure out how to get rid of the underlining above! Sorry!)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Andrew and Michelle,
We had so much fun with you two this weekend. Action packed weekend. Love your place, so homey and with a great backyard. Cant wait to come back and feel little weston move around some more. Andrew is a safe rider and skilled horse shoe palyer. We will make a great team challenging anyone brave enough to takeus on. Love you two so much and see you soon. Dwad.