Monday, June 1, 2009

Another Praise!

Today we had an ultrasound and everything looks great! We are so
grateful to the Lord for allowing things to be going so well. I am to
continue on modified bedrest and keep taking the medication most
likely until my 37th week of pregnancy, which after this week is only
4 more weeks away! ( I realized that I still need the meds when I
forgot a dose last night and then experienced one contraction) Time is
flying by. Weston is healthy and growing big! He is already 4 lbs and
3 oz! We came prepared with our video camera today in hopes of
capturing his cute little face but he must have been feeling shy
because he kept his arms and hands totally in front of his face! We
were sad, but we are even more excited to meet our little guy! We also
found out that he is in the breech position, no need to worry yet but
the doc will watch close to make sure he turns in time for the big
day. So what I thought was his little bottom is his head and the
kicking sensations have actually been punches! I think our son might
have a career in boxing! The other day his punches were so vigorous
that I had to brace myself in the chair! No joke!
Thank you all for your continued prayers! We are on the home stretch
now :)
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: