Friday, June 26, 2009

Riding the Baby Roller Coaster!

Looks like Weston may be hanging out in my belly a little bit longer! His heart beat was strong today and my fluid levels are in the normal range again, Praise the Lord! I have 11cm of fluid left and until it goes to 8 cm or below, they won't be concerned. Weston is still breech and I am not sure if the doc will try and turn him now. He actually was not with us today, but the super sweet L & D nurses did all the testing. They did not measure his growth, but they probably wouldn't be able to tell much after only a couple days. The nurse took extra time with us on the ultrasound, showing us where everything was on Weston. We finally got to see his face for a few seconds when he moved his arms away! I wish I had a pic to show you, but it was so precious! He opened and closed his little eyes and his cheeks looked plump despite how small he is. Hopefully he keeps getting chubbier!

The current issue is still my contractions. I had quite a bit of them last night and 3 in one hour while we were at the hospital today. The nurse told me to come back if I have 4 in one hour. But this afternoon has been good with some cramping only and no more contractions since 12:00. I think the cure was the In-N-Out we had for lunch! I have four more days on the medication, and I hope it is enough to keep him in until our next appointment. Thanks so much for your prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT Uncle Brian eagerly awaits Weston's arrival!! Here's hopeing Weston makes his grand entry on the 99th birthday of his GREAT GREAT Nana Leona born July 2, 1910!

LUV,

Uncle Brian