Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Baby Shower # 2 !

When I walked in to the Cooper's house, this is what I found hanging on the mantel! Melissa and Jenny made these plaques themselves to match the colors in Weston's nursery! I can't wait to hang them up next to his crib. I think they have found a new business for themselves :)
All of the prego girls at the shower in order of bump size! ( although Julie is no longer pregnant, baby Dax was born last week!)

Julie, Darsy and Jenny

I can't wait to put Weston in his Moses basket next to our bed the first few days he is home with us. Thanks Linds!

Lindsey came all the way from San Pedro

And Amanda and Summer came all the way from San Diego! Feels like yesterday that we were all studying for finals at the Coffee Bean!

The guest book for the shower was a cute vase/urn with baseballs inside for each of the girls to sign. And now it is a keepsake, also for Weston's baseball themed room

Red Velvet cupcakes! My favorite!

Stacy mixing the chicken salad for lunch

We are playing a really fun memory game where the answers have corresponding candy bars as the prize( post-pregnancy belly = jelly belly candies and the umbilical cord= Twizzlers!)

My good friend Ashley and her 4 week baby Noah. We have enjoyed sharing the journey of pregnancy together and now she is giving me tips on caring for a newborn! We have hopes that our boys will be best childhood friends just like their daddies were. Andrew and Ashley's husband Duane grew up together!


Our internet is finally back in working order so here are the promised pics from the darling baby shower that my amazing friends from Grace threw for me on May 16th. It was such a wonderful and beautiful day! I was so happy to have my mom with me at this shower. In attendance were a mixture of church friends, college friends and family. Thank you to everyone who made this day so special for us! I will always remember it. I am overwhelmed by the love and generosity we have been showered with. Our little guy has all that he needs for his entrance into this world! ( and I still have 2 more showers to go!)

1 comment:

LittleNanni said...

Love, Love, Love the pics and all the info about your shower. I'm so glad your internet is working. See ya soon. Love, Nanni